7/23/2008

Part-time casting for '球爱大战'

Some frens complained they haven seen the pics of '球爱大战(Qiu Ai Da Zhan)' casting yet.
So decided to post it here!=)
I can't really remember when is the casting.But is roughly May-June lah.
Kinda fun...and kinda slack too...=p
Have played volleyball for the whole day with part-timers and those actor(Christopher Lee and Cui Peng) and actress (Joanne Peh, Jessica Liu, Dawn Yeoh, Jade Seah).
Quite surprisingly, they are super nice and friendly!haha..

Ok..here the pichas!!
My team partner; Sophia, Me, Dawn Yeoh, Coach.


Dawn and Me


Christopher Lee and Me

(p/s: he is super nice and friendly!^^)



Joanne Peh, Jade Seah, Sophia, Me and Jessica Liu


Below are some candi shots=)






I don't know whether you guyz can catch me during the show or not ;p
Mayb I will appear just few seconds and might even not able to c my face!!haha

But do support this show k?
Channel 8 9.00pm.Is airing now.
I will be around at the last part of the Beach VB competition.
First round.Will be wearing orange cap!
Tell me if u see me ya!!haha

Tong.

No comments: