7/08/2008

Update

Aloha
It's been a while I am away from my blog...
been so busy and still busy.
But life is still great,though there is a weakest point in my mind sometimes.
I am so lazy!!! Took freaking lots of photos but i didn't upload it!!!
Kinda contradicting coz i thought this is my life so I am supposed to keep it private.
BUT
Wad the hell I THINK I should share it to my frens!
Especially for those whom I can't meet that often.;)
I have one week break on August.AND
I will be away to AUSTRALIA!!!!Yippie!!!!!
Will head to Newcastle,where my uni is.
So,I will squeeze out sometime and blog all my happenings for the past months.....
I willl...i willl....**cross finger**

Miss all my convent frens!Can't wait to c them during the Charity Dinner which is organised by Yuet Chi-

and yanting and gang....Shin Chern we shall meet up before ur birthday over=)

Till then,take care guyz.

Love ya all.

Tong

No comments: