2/23/2008

No music no life

I am too unconstrained to myself recently.
End up ailing

By the way,
What is the ‘must have’ item in your life?
What you can’t live without.
Only ONE ok
Imagine you’re living in an no-one- island now,
And you’re the only human there.

I just thought for this question and kinda curious what’s the answer from every one.
As for me,
Simply not hand phone, laptop, television and more electronic stuff..
But MUSIC is a must!

Not Fun if there’s no music in my life.
Serious…it was the greatest invention in the world.

Everywhere,
When I am alone,
There’s always music as my companion ^^
So what’s your ‘must have’? =)

2 comments:

Allison said...

if i can only have one thing, i wana a golden retriever..haha

Tong said...

loyal dog is a good idea too hur..^^
i always wanted to rear but no opportunity ler.sobsob