1/22/2008

My 48 HOURS TRIP in SEOUL ...


9-11th Jan 2008


My 48 HOURS TRIP in SEOUL ...

(PART I)


Been travelled for three days two night in Korea Seoul

Nothing much

Just wanted to explore the culture and trends there

Well

No regrets

And i have changed my perception in my life

New year New resolution

I will be more proactive and be passionate in my life=)

Enjoy the pics that I have taken during the trip!
..........

.........

........
.......

......

.....

....
...

..

.

My lunch in plane~

Very happening valley near my hotel

A very grand multi-storey beauty shop


1st dinner in this homey restaurant!

I love the ambience in this restaurant.Feel warmed=)

Katsu Don(.)_(.) it is nice!!!!!!!!!

Complimentary Sushi.Aww...so good!

Super bling bling shop that captured my attention!^^
Don't know whether it is a Pub or wad..Curious
Small and cute car (there is continuous 10 same cars passing)

YMCA hotel in Seoul(OLD AND SMALL)
But don't care coz too TIRED after a long walk!


PART II(coming soon...)
went to Dong-Dae Mun,Myeoung Dong and Ehwa Womans!
Bought so much stuff coz is too useful and special!
More to come!!!(m^.^m)

No comments: