9/05/2008

Energize.


Little Updates since last month.

First Update:

My friend Miss Kee Chia Wen

appeared in 东方日报(Tong Fang Newspaper)!


The pic is trying to promote the Mid-Autumn thingy i guess.

Not use to it when she showed me this pic.

Coz she look STIFF compare to her real person.=P


Second Update:

I got a baluku on my head since last week.

Mayb I'm blind and clumsy at the moment.

Tot the coffeebean glass door was transperant.=.="

Tht's the most embarrassing and stupiest thing

I had ever done be4 in my 22 years.

I think Yen haven know bout this rite?

Don't laugh when u see this post k? haha




Third Update:

Three of my frens will be going to UK within this Sept.


Hope they will get used to the life there


and Don't gain weight ppl!


Haha


I will find u all when i graduate k;)

Miss and love u all...Muacks!


[Photos of farewell]

Sista Foreva Shir and Hli!
Bon Voyage and Have a safe trip!


Unbearable haha
Act angry for donno wad reason

Stupid Pose.[Is common]

I'm better than Beckam! hahaha!!!





**[Friends are the one who make your world]**

^^

p/s: I will blog the aussie trip once i arrange the photos ya.

Headache to choose over 2000s photos.Aiks.

Tong

No comments: