2/28/2008

Treasure every minute, every second.


When we're young, we wanted to grow up eagerly.

Now, I WANT the time to move slowly.

So I can enjoy my life time by time. With conscious.

Fast-paced environment are driving people becoming too tense and stressful.

The world is getting better, but the human seems to demand more and more.

Lifestyle changed, people can communicate with 3-G phone, MSN, Friendster, Facebook, blog and etc..

Nevertheless,

did the relationship between human changed? Or getting worse?

Do people tend to be more self-centered? haughty? materialistic?

How bout mentality?

I always ask myself what is the most vital value in my life?

Do I live for people? Or I live for myself without other’s perception.

The facts are ; the answer was already existed since I was young.

Happiness Health Relationship Kinship Pride Wealth Friendship Perception from Others

I am pursuing wealth and pride now

But will I be happy after I achieve both of them?

Hope so.

Maybe,

I would wish to transform to a kid.

Because they seems have everything although they have nothing much.


No comments: